Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ash wednesday!!!

Hey guys!!! sup wid y'all.. happy ash wednesday..hmm so the season of lent is here.. what are you giving up? i've decided to stay off pasta and rice and meat. Though I wont be fasting sha..lol


I love catholic schools. (my schools catholic). Every now and then we have weird holidays.. saint this day, patron this day..lol Just today afetr my 7.30 to 9.00am class. we heard the announcement bell.. of cos student already knew it had to do with crazy invitations to some seminar or workshops or a job fair or the likes sha. Lol all of a sudden as the vouice made its way to the speakers, what did we hear classes were canceled.. woahhhhhhhh.. see how students started screaming and running out of classes..lol reason: there was a healing mass and the whole school was jampacked with people with different whatever.. ohh boy.. i ran home and took a four hour sleep( ive been depriving my self of sleep for the past one week)..lol...i know with timje again, one yeye holiday would come up..



Gosh i'm so excited with my weight loss programm..lol.. gosh even though i'm still at the 2 pounds lost ish.. i can feel my thighs and tummy going down.. I went to the mall to check out stuffs.. stopped by the jeans section, got a pants( skinny), my actual size(14) and tested it.. mehn it was freaking loseeeeeeeeeee as in.. i then asked for size 12 and ohh boy did it fit.. i mean whenever i fit into size 12 pnats, it would just reach the my thighs, but itv went up and then i was able to zip without any problems.. Gosh i was so excited, i bought two.. i'm rocking them this week mehn..lol

Talking about weight loss.. In the gym i attend, some crazy indians also come to work out( goshh i dislike indians mehn) freaking pervs... and only God knows what gibberish they were yanning, but I could feel they were talking bout me.. pervs..lol

I met a nigerian at the mall yesterday.. I hardly see blacks here not to talk of nigerians.. well when i saw him with two mixed kids( i had seen the kids before), i went up to meet him and asked where he was from.. he told me he was nigerian, then i asked where and he said he was yoruba, immediately i spoke yoruba and he was so happy. He and his wife are divorced, but hes based in another country.. the kids are so cute...we had dinner together and he kept telling me that hes glad to have found someone, at elast that would make his kids closer to their nigerian lineage..lol his daughter kept asking if i was his sister( coincidentally his sister and i bear the same names)..lol.. It was fun sha.. yanning in yoruba and stuffs...

Check out mr capables blog for news about his new album.. i am in love wid his voice mehn.. I'm feeling till my dying days and the song he featured sauce kid.. even though i aint a fan of sauce kid.. but he killed it in that song.

to listen to nigerian songs visit tru spot. omo they even crack nigerian jokes.. I was laughing my ass off when i listened today.

wow!! bimbylads. celebrates her one year anniversary and ends her book series Hell hath no Fury..... It was a great read and i enjoyed every bit of it.

caption this pic

Thats it for it today guys.. happy ash Wednesday and have a great lent season..
8 more days before valentine.. what are your plans.. have y'all started planning what to get your significant other?? Have a great day peeps.. see y'all tomorrow.. mwahhsss

3 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Nice blog dear...I see u're enjoying all ur Catholic holidays!

Anonymous said...

hello dear,
funny enough i never remembered it was an ash wed until i saw people with ash crucifix on their forehead.
i plan giving up booze this lent season sha.
you can view my blog as well sha, www.kunleafolayan.blogspot.com

Hengish said...

Caption:

Would you leave me alone stupid white man.

Oh is that the dude you where talking about on my blog.

Sounds cool.

I am so envious!

You can speak Yoruba.

Mehn I need to get my ish together hehe.