Sunday, February 3, 2008

People and change

Hey peoples..lol whats up? thanks to those who commented!!!
Happy sunday to you guys. Nigeria plays today..wow. i hope i can watch it sha...

Its so funny how people change. I just talked with one of my close family friends. we have gone through shit together.. we lived together, our parents go way back before we were born sef. so basically she was like my best friend. She left for london while still in high school, of cos we kept in contact and everything.. Now shes become this london babe and we dont seem to connect again. I mean when we chat and stuff.. absolutely nothing.. all she talks about is how shes gonna be in one music video, how she met one chealsea(spelling) footballer bla bla.. How independent she is and how stupid I am still letting my folks make decisions. I mean the heck?? i'm still under them, they still pay my tution and stuff.. I mean to each his own jare.. i hate people judging me, whatever she does i would never judge her and stuff.. for real!! even though she does some nasty stuff, i have always loved her and stuff.. still considered her as my friend and stuff.. But judging me.. heck no.. since then whenever i see her, i block her on msn and stuff.. i told her wat she said hurt me but na she sabi jare.. I dunno sha, last thing i'll ever do change and act weird to my friends.. close friends would always be close.. I still keep in touch wid my friends in naija and we flow like no mans business. anyhoots its all good right?

I dont really have much to blog.. been so busy.. I have an essay to finish up which is due tomorrow, plus i have another project i need to complete this week..

Sunday seven #1
what are you thankful for. what important events have you been grateful for..

I'm thankful for the wonderful people who have one way or the other influenced my lfe financially, morally, emotionally. Those who make me eager to see tomorrow. Grateful for having a wonderful family...
i'm grateful for being able to wake up with a smile.. no stress.. whatever people do or day to, i just shake it off and let them pack the dust..lol..

what are you thankful for??

thats it for now guys..Pray for super eagles I hope they make it to the quarter finals..
ohh by teh way i'm seriously in love with mikel obi..lol..
have a great week ahead.. come around tomorrow..
mwahhh

7 comments:

rethots said...

Yeah, people do but, what matters is we.

Congrats Nigeria won.

desperate lady said...

Does d@ friend of urs realize ur 19?
Ur 19 right? Abi r ma eyes playin tricks on me.
I'm thankful for me!

little miss me said...

it happens all the time,as much as we hate it our friends can turn 360degrees on us every now and then..you friend needs to chill,its a gradual process,why is she bitching ,you still have your long road ahead of you,men she needs to chill jo..
thankful for my bed..and my friends..

ibiluv said...

Nig-Ghana?we lost
which game did u watch rethots?
with friends like her,u dont need enemies
i cant stand people who seem to forget where they originated from just cos them manage enter jand
"no one can make u feel small without your help"
u just have to be firm....
one should always know what kinda peeps u wanna call friends
its alright to acknowledge people as acquaintances
MWAH

Afrobabe said...

lmao at rethots...true true...which game did u watch???

guerreiranigeriana said...

we all change...even as you say you won't change, you will change...in fact, if somehow you manage not to change, you should be concerned...not neccessarily crazy big changes, but changes...

...friends grow apart...it's normal...just don't let it get you down or stop your progress...

Hengish said...

I am grateful for my LIFE!