Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday!!

Hey bloggers.. whatsup with y'all? A big thanks for stopping by and commenting. Its February already..wow!! 2008 is going again.. anyways this month is know as the month of love, hearts month as valentines day falls on this month. What have you guys all got planned for valentines, i'll probably just hang out with my single friends as i did last year. lol.

A lot of girls have been asking the best gift to give their guy. Most guys come up with sex. Lol As far as i'm concerned getting a gift aint really that important, as long as you've been cool with him from the get go.. I dont think guys really care about gifts. One could get him a nice card, cook his favorite meal(maybe breakfast in bed), go for a dinner, drink, come back at night, take a shower together lol.. change into a sexy lingerie and have the bestest love making you've ever had..lol

On a different note, speaking of parental favoritism I believe that all parents will favour one kid over the other(s), consciously or subconsciously… no matter how hard the parents tried, they will be certain favoritism among their kids. i also agree with parents saying children have to be handled with different techniques in raising them up.

growing up, i dont think my parents exhibite that. we were all treated with equal love, though we girls were closer to my parents but we were all treated in the same manner. As a young kid, being the last born, i always thought they hated me cos i was always the one being sent on errands, the perception changed as i grew older. Did you ever experience parental favoritism? how has the perception changed as you grew older.

I am so stressed today, feeling really bad. tired and stuffs. I think i'm about to be down again.. y'all gotta pardon me for having a short post today..

wishing you guys a great weekend!!! Nigeria plays tomorrow against ghana, Please pary for us. I hope we go past the quarter finals.

check out this new song by IKECHUKWU FEATURING DON JAZZY AND D'BANJ. Wind am well.. dbanj is so good.. he really killed the joint mehn..



Wet saturday #1
1) How healthy do you have to be before making a move on whomever you desire? 100% healthy, small cough/runny nose, if I'm horny I don't care about the other shit?

2) How healthy does the person who is making a move on you have to be before you'll accept his/her affections? If s/he is game, so am I or don't you even THINK about giving me what you got?

3) If you're having sex and one or both is not feeling 100% how does that affect your repertoire? Less kissing? Less intimate positions (e.g., doggie-style vs. missionary)?
please try and leave your answers in the comments section.:)
thats it for today.. Have a great saturday..
Dont forget to come around tomorrow as its going to be a day for giving thanks and noting important events in our lives.
be safe y'all.. mwahhh

11 comments:

Gistmaster said...

i came to your blog...knock,knock,but did not see. i enjoyed your piece.Please,keep it up.So,who is your lucky date for val?

ShadeCrown said...

I like the vid..
hhmmmm so wotchu getting URS for vals? LOL GOODLUCK

shhhh said...

interesting piece. i concur with sibling rivalry, a piece a also did earlier. running nose does and can spoil the mood at times

desperate lady said...

1.100% healthy

2.100% healthy

3.If he's not feeling it then why continue? he had better take his non feeling dick outta ma pussy jo. see wahala!

Have a nice weekend and hope u feel better.
Did i already thank u for stoppin by my blog??????ummm i think i did.

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by

great blog

Bhookey said...

hmmmm favoritism, i always felt that my parents favored the older siblings, theres a nine year gap btw my oldest sis n I and then my other sis is like sooooo smartttttttt , its all in my mind i know, they loved all of us equally :-)....as per questions, its always best when ure 100% healthy and if ure not feeling it, dont fake it !

Edirin said...

wats good girl,you sure do celebrate your months,love the blog first of all.

im with you on valentines, but im always single on valentine, ridiculous.

about parent favouritsm, its so clear im my mum and dads favourite, my mum shows it alot, just by little comments and i kno my bro and sis hate it..lol

thanks for stopping by hun

desperate lady said...

@ fresh and fab- would u gladly be ma vals date? Since we.re both single on vals day. Ur not allowed to say No.

desperate lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Onome said...

not a bad site chic.....will pass by more often:)

Hengish said...

1. 100%

2. 100% but then you never really know.

3. I don't jump into the sack if I am ill. Positions/freakiness depends on how much I like the person.