Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF

Hi guys, watsup? Thanks to those who commented yesterday. I didnt have any answers cos i'm still in school, no job yet..lol
Those of you on facebook would have been fed up about the whole application request thingy where your friends unlimited application requests( annoying ones for that matter). Most of them are useless ones. I dont add applications on my profile, i think i have only 3 or 4. It makes no sense to me really. Its not that I spend a lot of time on facebook that i'll be listening to some songs or checking out some hunks or let the whole facebook know what i'm wearing today... when i get such requests, i just leave it and it gets accumulated until I get tired of seeing about 500 requests,lol so now i think the admin of facebook saw it was becoming a problem and so you have an option where you you can ignore all requests rather than ignoring it one by one.. such a relief i swear.
so I also found out you can log into facebook with your profile number, just go to your profile, copy the number in the adress bar and paste it into where you type in your email adress and then your password and voila!! you get directed to your homepage..lol isnt that great!!
Talking about facebook, its been a really great time signing up, i remember i was forced to open account (actually i didnt even open mine, a friend opened it and i didnt go there for months) until we had a party and when i asked for the pictures we took, one of my friends was like its on facebook so i started my facebook journey and its been great.. i've made new friends, met old friends and its been really great. I aint that addicted at least i dont go around writing on walls.. once i sign in, check my mesages, go straight to my notifications, confirm friend requests, ignore peeps i dont know or those we dont have at least 3 known friends in common or i just dont like your pictures..lol..
still on facebook, whats up with peeps who hide their online status, the thing irks me like crase.. seriously, why hide it.. i mean i get stalked on through facebook, but if i dont want people to knw i'm online, i log out, i mean whats there to do.. check pictures and all that crap. Still the same way i find people who go invisible on yahoo messenger very disrespectful. I mean its good to hide i even log in invisible when i dont wanna talk, but i go available immediately i see there are afew people, if i dont wanna talk i just stay invisble and if i need to talk to someone, i use the stealth settings immediatly and make my self available to him/her or if i stay available and want to hide from someone, i immediatly stealth him/her. it irks me when a person just comes from no wer and buzzes me without my knowledge that you are online..arghhhh It might be different for you guys sha, i mean y'all have reasons for doing what you do, but thats just what i feel and my opinions are definately irrelevant..lol
Weight Loss
well i went to the gym yesterday, was there for two and a half hours doing my normal routine. for breakfast i had oatmeal, lunch was tuna sandwich and then i had some between snacks apples,mango. for dinner i had a yogurt. I have been so lazy on calculating the amount of calories i take and burn, i have a proghram that helps me do it, i'll resume that by monday. i havent weighed my self, plan to do that by sunday but i can feel my tummy going down and of cos my thighs, my pants look loose. i'm really focusing on my tummy. i need to rock that bikini and dress i bought by summer..lol.

News
Sean Kingston celebrates birthday
so sean kingston had his birthday celebrated on thursday night at miami. He turns 18 by feb 3. dang dues young o.. here are a few pictures I could get.


Dubai shopping festival
The annual Dubai shopping festival has started.

Dubai Shopping Festival started on feb. 15 1996 and it has since been promoted as a tourist attraction. This yearly month long event is usually scheduled during the first quarter of the year, attracting about 3 million people to Dubai. During Dubai Shopping Festival, shops offer deep discounts on their merchandise, daily car raffles are drawn, and fireworks light Dubai’s night sky. Tourists from all around the world are lured not only for Dubai's tax free shopping, but also for all of the events that take place during the festival. For more on the festival click here.

NDLEA nabs student with 13.5kg of cocaine

A Nigerian undergraduate, was on Tuesday arrested by officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency with 13.5 kilogrammes of cocaine at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos.

Adeleke, aged 31, is studying in the United States of America. For more info click here.
I mean who would carry that much of stuff. na wah sha.. Lol at nigerian media putting up his email adress like wtf??

BREAKING NEWS: ROBBERS SNATCH 2FACE IDIBIA’S JEEP AT GUN POINT

Hell was let loose in Lagos, last night (31 January 2008) as Nigeria’s hottest hip hop sensation,2face Idibia was attacked by armed robbers. In the process, he lost his expensive new Range Rover Sport jeep to the bandits.The incident happened around 9 P.M. click here to read more.
TGIF
wow, its friday already, this week was so fast. Been really stressed out this week, couple of essays, quizzes etc.

TGIF# 1

Curiosity Killed The Cat

1. Whose thoughts would you most like to read?

2. Whose window would you most like to see through?

3. Whose wardrobe would you most like to try on?
4. Whose shoe collection would you most like to raid?
5. Whose job would you most like to have?



so i noticed i dont have a meme for saturdays so i'll bring up one called Wet Saturday which would be an Adult themed erotic meme. Dont miss the 1st wet saturday tomorrow, i'll try and leave comments on peoples blog so everyone can know about it. Pls also try to send people down here..lol
thats it for today.. I have a headcahe, i'm tired, i'm stressed.. i confess i didn't go to the gym today. :( i feel so bad..
Have a great weekend guys and see you tomorrow for wet saturday.. mwahhh xxx

7 comments:

Anu boy said...

Facebook... the coolest thing available right now....

anyways, nice blog you have got here...

take it easy

Anonymous said...

poor tuface!that guy should just relocate o jare!!!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Hey...i hate the applications nonsense as well and losing weight is a pain in the behind men, so much easier to gain, lol.

desperate lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
desperate lady said...

Hmm so that explains why u left a comment on ma blog without reading the post. Its ok sha.
I won't comment on d facebook thing cos I'm not on facebook.
I don't think being invisible is rude.
Happy birthday Sean! I like his songs.

Unknown said...

I loath all those invitations most, u invite me, I ignore you, you invite me 10 times more after that, same invitation I ignored, are punishing me for daring to ignore the first 5 invites or something?. But above all facebook is such a nice joint, imagine, yesterday, I met this totally gawgus med student...she got me paying attention sharp sharp....but then, there is more to life than FB and NR jare....

Hengish said...

1. God

2. No one in particular, not my kind of thing.

3. Oma

4. Chameleon on Blogger

5. Mine